Monday, January 01, 2007

Kicking off my weight loss plan...

I know no one else really wants to read about my dieting/weight loss obsession, but in the past I've found that journaling/logging my progress helps me keep an eye on things.

The Goal:
Lose 10-15 pounds in the next 6 months. (Really, to get as close to my pre-prednisone weight/body as possible)

Goal Weight: 125-130

Current Stats:
weight: 139
body fat: 30%
bust: 37
waist: 27
hips: 37
current size: 6

Pre-prednisone stats:

weight: 122
body fat: 27%
bust: 36
waist: 26
hips: 35
size: 4

Things I've done so far:

  • Bought a pedometer (16,000 steps today! Hooray for shopping trips!)

  • Started a food diary last week

  • Made working out a real appointment on my calendar so no one at work can schedule a meeting for me during my workout.

  • Started giving away my baked goods instead of keeping them in the house

No comments: