Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolutions

It's that time again--New Years Resolutions. So, here's my list.

  • Lose 15 pounds. I put on 15 pounds this past year because of the prednisone, so now that I am off the stuff (for all of a day right now), I want to lose that weight.

  • Be less negative. I've never been an optimistic person, but it seems the past few years I've gotten even more negative. So, I don't want to turn into a perky positive annoying chica, just a little more on the half-full side of things.

  • Keep my house cleaner on a daily basis. This is a big one for me. I hate cleaning, but I hate spending an entire weekend to clean my house even more. So, if I clean up as I go, things won't be nearly as difficult for me to clean.

  • Take my medicine. This is a no-brainer, but it's really hard to remember to take a medication once a week. Sometimes it slips my mind.



That's about it. Happy New Year, and good luck keeping your resolutions!

No comments: