Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Still waiting...

I know patience is a virtue and all that, but I really just want to know what's going on! Maybe today I'll find out.

In other news, I'm absolutely exhausted and hurting. Every time I think that I'm doing better, I end up overdoing it and paying the price the next day.

Update:
Still waiting on word about the job in another state. When someone says the beginning of the week, I think Monday or Tuesday. Now it's Wednesday and I'm debating with myself whether or not it's too early to call and check on the status. I think I'll wait until Thursday. Thursday is definitely not the beginning of the week.

Update #2:
Well, they're still waiting for approval for the relo package. Apparently it has to be signed by 5 people fairly high up on the food chain. This better be one good relo package! HR says I might have something by the end of this week, but most likely, it'll be next week before I get anything.
Waiting sucks.

No comments: